I got these from my sister!
1. What can cheer you up when you’re feeling grumpy?
Coffee or sonic drink, hot bath, good book, and a long quiet time with Jesus.
2. Give one feature that could make or break the deal if you were shopping for a new home.
3. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever let your children eat for breakfast?
4. If you are a ‘watch what you eat’ kind of person, share a meal or dish that makes it easier to diet.
Wendy’s Chili – the small has 220 cal and 6 grams of fat. (prob has too much sodium though)
Its fast, cheap and will keep you full for long time. For dessert, low fat graham crackers, marshmallow, and some chocolate chips – broil it in the oven and you have a great smore for one WW point.
5. Is there something you used to do as a child that you would never let your children do now?
I don’t think there is. Well, I guess seat belts. It was not a law to wear them when I was little. ( i used my sister’s answer, couldn’t think of anything else.
6. If you have a daughter, are her ears pierced? When did you allow it?
Boys only here!
7. Are you the only person in your house who changes the TP roll??
I used to be but they are getting better about it
8. How old were you when you no longer lived with a parent(s) for the first time?